Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
You had acquired tickets to attend one or more performances presented in the 2020 edition of the Chorégies d'Orange. As you know, the health situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic forced us to cancel the entire season 2020.
Please find below a form that give the possibility:
- to postpone your tickets for the same performance scheduled in 2021 to a fixed date (see below) (fill in frame A);
- to make a donation to the SPL Chorégies d'Orange of the full amount of the tickets purchased (fill in frame B), or, in the case of a purchase of two or more tickets, to donate the amount of one or more of the tickets purchased (your donation must correspond to the exact amount shown on the ticket(s) you are donating : for example, you purchased a ticket for Samson et Dalila (with Roberto Alagna and Marie-Nicole Lemieux) and a ticket for the concert Chung - Vengerov and you donate to the SPL Chorégies d'Orange the amount of the ticket price for the Concert, we will refund you the amount of the ticket price for Samson et Dalila (with Roberto Alagna and Marie-Nicole Lemieux)) (fill in frames B and C);
- to be reimbursed for the price of all your tickets (frame C)
For any purchase made from an official retailer ( Music & Opera, the network Francebillet (Fnac, Carrefour,…) and Ticketnet (Auchan, Cultura, Leclerc,…), Classictic.com, Ôlyrix.com, TickeTac.com), please contact the retailer.
Our team is at your disposal by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone, from Monday to Friday from 09:30am to 12pm + 00 33 (4) 90 34 24 24 (until 31 july 2020).
We look forward to seeing you next summer and thank you for your trust.
The team of the ticket office Chorégies d’Orange
For any purchase made from an official retailer (
Music & Opera, the network Francebillet (Fnac, Carrefour,…) and Ticketnet (Auchan, Cultura, Leclerc,…), Classictic.com, Ôlyrix.com, TickeTac.com), please contact the retailer.
Please fill in the following table by marking your wish
*postponement to the next day in case of bad weather
Personal informations Take the time to check all the information
I WOULD LIKE TO POSTPONE MY TICKETS 2020 FOR THE 2021 SEASON
I have taken note of the postponement dates, only for the performances mentioned below: :
- , originally scheduled for Monday 22 June 2020 Concert N. Radulovic ' et Double Sens postponed to Friday 02 July 2021
- (with Roberto Alagna and Marie-Nicole Lemieux), originally scheduled for Friday 10 July 2020 Samson et Dalila postponed to Saturday 10 July 2021*
- , originally scheduled for Thursday 16 July 2020 Ballet for Life / Béjart Ballet Lausanne postponed to Thursday 22 July 2021*
- , originally scheduled for Friday 24 July 2020 Cecilia Bartoli et les Musiciens du Prince - Monaco postponed to Friday 16 July 2021*
* postponement to the next day in case of bad weather
I understand that the tickets actually in my possession remain valid for the same performance with the même spectacle same title for which they were issued.
If I chose the option "ticket collection at the ticket office", don't worry: I will withdraw my tickets at the ticket office in 2021, at
the latest on the night of the new date of the performance.
Tickets cannot be postponed to another performance in 2021; they are valid only for the same performance purchased in 2020.
I WOULD LIKE MY TICKETS REFUNDED Any refund form received after September 30th 2020 will not be taken into account (in the case you returned the form by post, the postmark will be taken as proof).
The request for refund must be made by the
original purchaser of the tickets , please note that we only reimburse the person who made the purchase, at the Chorégies d'Orange (on the website www.choregies.fr, at the ticket office, over the telephone or by post); Refunded tickets will be automatically cancelled and will not give access to the theater and the performance postponed in 2021.
The validation of this form is valid for signature and acceptance of Legal Notice
Sending, please wait..
The ticket office of the Chorégies d'Orange has received your demand.
It will be processed as soon as possible.
The Chorégies d'Orange team is doing its utmost to respond as quickly as possible, and thanks you for your understanding.
You will receive a receipt on your address
, please keep it.